Friday, April 23, 2010

Pooja Denies Wedding Rumors






Actress Pooja made her debut in Kollywood with Madhavan starrer “Jay Jay’ and continued acting in a few films after that. But over these years of filmdom, the actress could actually win rave reviews patently for her extraordinary performance in “Naan Kadavul’. It’s nearly been a year after the film’s release and yet the actress hasn’t signed any new projects.

Instantly, some of the gossip columnists blew out the trumpets that Pooja is planning to quit films as her parents have fixed up her marriage. Appositely, the actress has now denied such all such buzz, labeling it as baseless rumors.

In her official statement, she has mentioned, “I have been staying in Bangalore for the past few months taking care of my 90-yr old granny and that doesn’t mean I have quit films. I will start signing projects from this June. And, about my marriage, it remains to me on a secondary level of priority. As of now, I am looking forward to achieving a lot in my film career and will strive to accomplish my goal.”

The actress is now performing a cameo role in Sudha’s “Drogi’ (Srikanth and Vishnu in lead roles) and is expected to sign projects shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment